Friday, April 29, 2016

Gift Card and Candy Thank You Gift

Happy Friday! 
Today I am back with another project that showcases some awesome stamps and dies from 

BlogButton

I decided to make a 3D project today based off of a tutorial by 
Dawn Griffith that can be found HERE.
 I used the Hello Sweet & Florals stamp sets along with the Sweet Dies.


I followed the tutorial to make my box. I stamped flowers and leaves from the Florals set around the border of my image panel, making sure to go off of the edge for interest. I stamped the "You're So" from the Hello Sweet stamp set and then used the Sweet Die and added some white highlights with a gel pen. I finished it off with a seam binding bow. I think this makes such a sweet little Thank You gift!

Here is a look with the gift card out:

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also,
we would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Bermuda Bay (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific)
--Stamps: Hello Sweet & Florals (Pink & Main)
--Punches: 1 3/8" Circle Punch & Word Window Punch (SU!)
--Inks: Mustard Seed Distress (Ranger), Bermuda Bay, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush (SU!), Tuxedo Black Memento
--Misc.: White Gel Pen, Clear Wink Of Stella , Seam Binding, Acetate

3 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Awesome little gift card holder. I have never seen one of those, love the flowers and details on the sentiment too!! :)

Teresa Scott said...

Awesome job!

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a fabulous gift idea! So sweet!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...