Monday, April 18, 2016

Card Harmony using Abby's Spring Showers

Happy Monday!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Today Kimberly and I are back with another Card Harmony post.
Here is a link to my blog post that tells a little bit about what Card Harmony is all about. 
We basically take turns purchasing stamps each month and then we both make a card using the same stamp set to see how alike or different our cards turn out. We add a little twist each month though to make it a little more challenging. 

This month we are using the stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called,
Abby's Spring Showers.
No twist this month.

Here is the card that I created using the stamp set:


I stamped my image onto some white cardstock and then masked my image so that I could create the background. I used distress inks for the sky and grass. Once that was done, I removed the masks and used my Copics to color in my image. I added some little polka dots to her skirt and socks with my white gel pen. I finished my card by adding some trendy twine and popping up my image layer with some foam adhesive.

Be sure to check out Kimberly's blog, Kimberly's Crafty Spot to see what she made

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (SSS), Hibiscus Burst (PTI)
--Patterned Paper: Perfectly Plaid (Lawn Fawn)
--Stamp: Abby's Spring Showers (SSS)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Mowed Lawn Distress & Tumbled Glass Distress (Ranger)
--Copics: C1, C3, C4, E21, E27, E50, E51, E57, R20, RV000, RV13, RV21, Y02, Y04, Y08, Y28
--Misc.: Scallop Sentiment Border Punch (Fiskars), Trendy Twine, White Gel Pen, Black Gel Pen, Clear Wink Of Stella, Foam Tape

4 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my gosh, I love this! Those cute polka dots and the twine! Love it! Great design and coloring too!! :) I can't wait to get it!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!!

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Love how you colored and image and created the background.

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...