Friday, April 17, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps April Release!!

Happy Friday!!

Today Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing two new fabulous stamp sets!!
I love them both!!


Here is the first card that I created for this release using a new stamp set called:


Yup! I am so ready for summer!! Spring has been hit or miss around my area. One day it feels like Spring, the next Fall/Winter haha! I have had this little girl for awhile now and jumped at the chance to finally use her for this card. After I cut her out and assembled her, I created a little beach scene by using some distress ink to stencil my clouds and a couple of dies for the waves and sand. I then added the little girl to the front. I heat embossed my greeting from the Walking On Sunshine set with some white embossing powder. I finished it off with a few sequins and of course, a bow! I then popped up that front panel to my card base using some foam adhesive for a little more dimension. 

Here is a complete look at both of the sets that are being released today:


&


I love both of these and have a feeling I will be using them quite often haha!

Be sure to stop by and see our April Guest Designer:
Gloria from Girlia's Cards
as well as all of the Scrappy Moms designers throughout the week to see projects showcasing these new stamp sets.
Tammy
Bonnie
Carri
Corri
Debby
JoAnn
Julie
Julie
LeeAnn
Stacey (me)
Sukie
Theresa

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and looking at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Scrappy Moms Stamp: Walking On Sunshine
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding (SU!), All Others (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Sweet Sorbet (SU!)
Ink: VersaMark, Vintage Photo & Broken China (Ranger)
Dies: Make A Splash, Fun Stitched Edges (MCT)
SVG: Fun In The Sun (SVGCuttingfiles)
Misc.: Ribbon, Crochet Thread, Chalk, Brown Sharpie, White Gel Pen, Sequins, White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts)

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!! Love the colors

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the color combo and the added sequins! XOXO, Julie. :0)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So ready for summer! She is adorable, such a great scene! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is darling Stacey! :) Have a great weekend!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ just to darn ADORABLE!! LOVE the deets and of course the papers and file!

Sukie said...

Very sweet card, such an adorable little scene you created! Have a great day!

bonnie said...

Super cool card! ;) xx

jessica said...

What a super adorable card Stacey!!!!

Georgiana said...

I am with this one...let's head to the beach!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...