Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Stretch Your Dies---Day 3

Happy Tuesday!!

Today I am back with another card that I made for the 
Stretch Your Dies class from Online Card Classes.


For my card I used a technique that was shown to us by 
Karolyn Loncon, which was masking a die cut to create and scene and then taking the same die cut and using it to dry emboss.  

Here is the card that I created:


For my mask, I used the large heart die from the Heart 2 Heart Love Frame set from My Creative Time. I created a little outdoor scene by using some Broken China & Peeled Paint Distress Inks from Ranger and then I used the same die to dry emboss to get that fun stitching around the heart.  I then stamped and colored the little girl using my copics. I fussy cut her out and then popped her up using some foam adhesive. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
Dies: Heart 2 Heart Love Frame (MCT)
Stamps: Mini Messages (Scrappy Moms), Home Sewn (MCT), Mimi in Paris (Penny Black)
Inks: Tuxedo Black(Memento), Broken China & Peeled Paint Distress Inks (Ranger)
Copics: BV01, BV02, E00, B21, E23, E25
Misc.: Wink Of Stella, Foam adhesive

4 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh my goodness - this is KILLER amazing!!! You did such a beautiful job creating that background, and that sweet little angel melts my heart!! Brilliant!!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ oh my this is just BEAUTIFUL and ADORABLE! LOVE how you did the heart and clouds inside ~ coloring is AMAZING too!!

Christine Kiehl said...

This is such a wonderful card, nice job! I love how you used the heart inside for the sweet big haired girl! :) So creative!

Kimberly J. said...

This card is just so pretty!! I love your coloring and that image is too cute!! Awesome background too!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...