Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge--Think Warm!

Happy Tuesday!

Are you all ready for a new Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at the Scrappy Moms blog?

Photobucket

The theme for this one is so great! It will definitely get you out of your winter blues, 
if just for a little bit! 
The theme for this Terrific Tuesday Challenge is: Think Warm!  
This can be anything that makes you feel warm or think warm, whether it be a warm sunny day, a hot beverage or even love :) 

For my card, I decided to go with the warmth of sunshine!


To make my card, I cut out that adorable little sun from the Silhouette Store (design ID #26907). I layered it on top of some great patterned papers from DCWV that I thought were super cheery. I love using papers from stacks, takes the guesswork out of matching them up myself :) Isn't that greeting fabulous?? It is from the Amusing Animals stamp set by Scrappy Moms. I thought it went perfectly with my card and that big sun! I finished off my card with some ribbon, bling, white doodles and a touch of wink of stella clear glitter for just a little bit of shimmer. 

I hope you will stop by the Scrappy Moms Blog to see the fabulous creations my wonderful Design Team sisters created for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself!
 I would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:
Scrappy Moms Stamps:
Amusing Animals

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections
Patterned Paper: Sunday Afternoon Mat Stack (DCWV)
Silhouette: Cute Sun Design ID #26907
Dies: Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More (MCT)
Misc.: Bling, Foam adhesive, White Gel Pen, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter, Grossgrain Ribbon

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Too cute!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute Stacey!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute! A bright start to my day!

Debby Pannell said...

Stacey, this is so delightful. Love it.
TTFN

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I love sunshine cards!! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sukie said...

Super fun card, love the cloud background you added behind the sun!

Scrapper69 said...

Adorable card Stacey! LOVE the SUN and the cheery sentiment! :)

Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Stacy! Love that big, bright sun and what a perfect sentiment!
Sherrie k

Georgiana said...

This is definitely a card that gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling! Great job! I sure do like the tab the sentiment is on.

bonnie said...

So bright and sunny! Love it! Hugs x

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ this is card is so happy, bright and cheerful! LOVE the design too!!!

Trisha Jensen said...

This card is just adorable! I love it!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Too cute!!! Love that sun! :)

hugs,
Jo:)

Migdalia said...

Super duper cute!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...