Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Trick Or Treat

Happy Wednesday!

Today I would like to share with you one last Halloween project from me for this year. 
I can't believe it is almost Halloween! Before we know it, Christmas will be upon us! 

For my projects today, I made 2 candy boxes to give to my kiddos.


I cut out each box from a file that I found in the Silhouette Store titled, 3D Scallop Label Decorative Gift Box (design id#66531). Once I added my patterned papers, I got to work building those awesome skulls from KaDoodle Bug Designs. For my son's box, I used the Boy Skull and added just a few enamel dots to the upper right corner of the box. For my daughter's box, I used the Girly Skull and added some iridescent sequins randomly onto the box front. Both skulls were popped up with some foam adhesive. Once my box was built, I filled a goodie bag with some candies and tied it off with some black ribbon. I added some fun tags using the Teeny Tag Greetings and Teeny Tag Holidays from My Creative Time

I am entering my candy boxes into the following challenges:
&

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
*I created this project while on the KaDoodle Bug Design Team*

Supply List:
KaDoodle Bug Designs:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Purple & Orange (DCWV), All Others (Recollections)
Patterned Paper: Boy Box: Haunted (MME). Girl Box (Scraps)
Inks: Black Soot and Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
Silhouette Store: 3D Scallop Label Decorative Box (66531)
Misc.: Sakura Glitter Pen, Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Foam Adhesive, Sequins, Enamel Dots. 

8 comments:

jessica said...

WOW!! These are AWESOME Stacey!

Linsey R said...

How adorable these are! I love that one is a boy and one is a girl skull hehe! Super fun and I'm sure your kids will love them too!!! TFS :)

Georgiana said...

These treat boxes are totally skull-castical!

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Oh my his and her skull treat boxes ~ ADORABLE!! LOVE them!!

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Michelle said...

Wow these are so adorable. Not at all spooky.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Michelle said...

Such cute candy boxes! So fun! Thank you for sharing your project with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. It was a "treat" visiting your blog. ;) ~Michelle
http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

L.B. said...

love this skull bags. Thanks for joining us over at DCD.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...