Tuesday, October 14, 2014

PDE Linky Party--Anything Halloween

Happy Tuesday!
Are you guys ready for the start of another great linky party at


Rules:
1) New projects only
2) Follow the theme
3) Any type of crafting welcome
4) Unlimited times to link up
5)  Have fun & Follow us at PDELinkyParty!

I decided to make a candy holder for my Halloween project.


I thought this little box was so fun when I saw it in the Silhouette Store. I filled a bag with some candy corn to put inside my box. I also embossed the top layer and added some fun bats and gold sequins. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to head over to the linky party by clicking HERE to see what my wonderful Creative Team sisters created and to enter yourself! I would love to see what you create!!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supply List:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Recollections. Patterned Paper: The Witches Brew Stack (DCWV). Ink: Black Soot (Ranger). Silhouette Online Store: 3D Ghost Treat Box with Mat (Design ID 64969). Misc.: Foam Adhesive, Sequins, Paper Lace II Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Ribbon, Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush. 

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Boo! Love the added bats and the embossing.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness!! This is a great treat box!! Love the ghost, bats and papers you used. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...