Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Sparkling Christmas Card

Hi crafty friends!
Happy Thursday!!

This week the Joy's Life Creative Team is showing you some Christmas cards.


I decided to cut out this cute little tree and adorn it with some sparkly ornaments. I cut my tree out of the Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge @ 4". I then ran my tree through my cuttlebug to give it some texture before  adding the tree trunk. 

This sentiment from the Oh Christmas Puns stamp set was perfect for my card:


Look at all the fun sayings and images in this set:


You can see all of Joy's Products at her store by clicking HERE

Don't forget to check out the Joy's Life Design Team blog for daily inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
Photobucket
Supplies:
Joy's Life Products:

Stampin' Up! Products:

Other Products:
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
Scallop Sentiment Border Punch (Fiskars)
Kraft Cardstock (Recollections)
White Cardstock (Georgia Pacific)
Tis The Season 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad (MME)
Offray Ribbon
Bling
Foam Adhesive

4 comments:

Lovebug Creations said...

What a gorgeous card!!! I love the blinged out tree!!! ♥

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Sonya said...

Great job, Stacey!!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

This card is adorable! Love it! I love Joy's stamps. Great stamp set!

Migdalia said...

A beautiful card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...