Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Whole Latte Love

Hi Everyone!
Happy Sunday!
I hope you have had a great weekend so far!

This week the Joy's Life Design Team has been showing you projects made with some of the older Joy's Life Stamps. They are definitely oldies but goodies :)

I decided to make a coffee themed card using a stamp from the You're So Punny stamp set.


I cut my latte cup out of the Love You A Latte cricut cartridge at 5". I love the Red and Kraft color combo together, it's always been one of my favorite color combinations. For my sentiment, I stamped my greeting and then used my spellbinders to cut out the shape. I adhered it behind the red layer to where it hung over the card base just a tad. I love how it turned out.

Here is a close up of my stamped greeting (flipped so you can read it a little better)


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it! Don't forget to stop by the Joy's Life DT Blog to see more oldies but goodies :)

Have a great crafty day!

Photobucket
*I made this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team*

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Love You A Latte
Card Stock: Real Red (SU!), Cream, Brown and Kraft (Recollections)
Ink: Real Red (SU!)
Punches/Dies: Ticket Corner Punch (SU!), Labels Four (Spellbinders)
Misc.: Bling (Studio G), Dimensionals (SU!)

4 comments:

Patty B said...

Super cute card! The color combinations are great!

glorygirl said...

Oh my goodness! What an adorable card!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

What a darling card Stacey! Love the glitter heart! It was the perfect touch.

Ruthie :)

Kimberly J. said...

This is so cute!! I love the colors you used and that stamp is so fun! Right up my alley!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...