Friday, July 20, 2012

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

Happy Friday!

This week, the Joy's Life Design Team has been showing you shaped cards.

I decided to make a fun little drink shaped card. I welded the glass together in my gypsy using the Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartridge. The top layer was cut out at 5.5"


I added a little paper flower from Recollections and added some bling to the center. I also used some dazzling diamonds glitter to the lime wedge.  

This sentiment is adorable and is one of my favorites in the new set by Joy called


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation! I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to stop by the Joy's Life DT Blog to see more shaped card projects.

I will be picking my winner for the Recipe For Fun Blog Hop tomorrow so be sure to keep an eye out for that as well. If you haven't left a comment on that post, you still have a few hours left to do so. You can find the post HERE.

Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket
*I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team
Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: Pack Your Bags
Card Stock: White (Georgia Pacific), Melon Mambo (SU!), Blue (Recollections), Green and Orange (DCWV)
Ink: Black StazOn
Misc.: White Gel Pen (Marvy), Flower (Recollections), Dazzling Diamonds (SU!)



4 comments:

Patty B said...

Stacey, this is wonderful! Makes me want to take a sip!

Life and Knits said...

Ha! Yes it is...and this cutie looks delightful! Beautiful card!

Susie

Maria Matter said...

this is a beautiful shaped card Stacey!! I love it, you really did a fabulous job with this!!

Nina Yang said...

Love that paper flower there, finished the whole card nicely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...